Friday, August 28, 2009

What's next

After a great summer at home, I am energized and ready to out into the world again. It was great to see my family and re-connect with so many friends. I am blessed by your support.
Now I am preparing to leave to serve as a Girls Education and Empowerment volunteer in Peace Corps Togo. I am excited to have such a great opportunity and am looking forward to going back to work in a new place. More information will be coming about my new position and country of service.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sorry about Madagascar. I was supposed to go there in June 2009 until the program was suspended, but I was reassigned to be a GEE Volunteer in Togo as well. Stephanie Lesho is another GEE invitee who has been in charge of getting everyone in touch with each other. Her email is lesho765@gmail.com. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete